Yeah! Now Mission R&D course is open to all Universities and Engineering colleges. Register yourself now.

25 thoughts to “Mission R&D is now open for all :)

• Chenna Baigani

Hi,
    My brother is studying B. Tech 3rd year (CSE) in LBRC engineering college, Mylavaram, Andhra Pradesh. can he register with mission R&D?
    Please reply me.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Chenna.

• Pavan rao

• patel rahul

Hello i am rahul from gujraat i am currently studying in 12th standard how do i join the programm.
      what will be the fees .
      Please reply me.

• MissionRnD Admin

Hello Chenna,

The course is usually run for students who are starting their third year. In case we have any program for lateral entires like those who have finished their third year, we will definitely let you know.

Thank you.

• aravind

how to register in missionrnd

• Sneha

Hello Sir,
    I wish I had known about missionrnd earlier. I am in my final year of Btech. Please let me know if there is any chance. Would love to join.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sneha.

• Spoorthy D.B

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

I am Spoorthy of Gitam university Visakhpatnam currently studying in 3rd year of B.Tech(IT). I want to know more about 2017’s courses, course fee, etc. But there is no adequate information available on this website. Can I get a phone number or e-mail so i can ask my queries.

• MissionRnD Admin

Hello,

The 2017 course has already started and is in its last phase. We usually run the course from the beginning of the 3rd year. In case we have any program for lateral entires like those who have finished their third year, we will definitely let you know.

Thank you.

• vishal veerareddy

Hello sir,
    I am currently in the 2nd year at vasavi college of engineering.
    I just wanted to know the application procedure for the summer camp.Please reply me.
    Thank You.

• swathi

hello sir/madam,
    this is swathi and i am studying 2nd year(ECE). I wanted to join in this course but is it a online course or else the courses will run in our colleges?

• prasanna

hello,

I am studying 2nd year(cse) in anil neerukonda institute of technology and sciences.
    please let me know the registration process(how and by when??)

• sairam

Hello sir,
    i would like to know the pracise questions for entrance exam.
    please send the link .
    Thank you.

• MissionRnD

Prepare any programming language in which you are proficient, along with basic data structures and algorithms.

• Kiran

I have an exceptional CGPA of 9.75 in 1st year….I failed in electronic devices and circuits in 2-1 due to sudden dismissal of my grand father….So is there any condition such that students with backlogs are not allowed in mrnd?

• MissionRnD

No, you can still apply.

• Yashwanth Varma

How to apply sir……. And is course is available from 1st year of engineering?

• satishkumar

this course is available for who studying their 2nd year B.tech

• Sireeshakolluri

Hello..i m studying 3rd yea to I. e3rd year 2nd sem..if there any chance to apply mission r and d test

• Eswari.Mahasivabbhattu

Hello sir,thanks alot for your kind infromation it is very helpful to us..Sir iam from IIIT NUZVIDU iam pursing my B.TECH second year in C.S.E……so i need your help to join in this beautiful program then after sure we will encourage my juniors to utilize this mission rnd beautiful program thank you sir ,manoj sir,,……….

• NSN REDDY

Send latest information and fee particulars

• Madhurjya Das

Can I apply for it now. As because i didnt got notification for this when the exam started, but now suddenly my friend who has been selected is forwarding down the news about this Mission R&D. So can I still able to apply. Please reply back soon.

• abhishek singh

i just saw ur website let me know how to join in next batch and how to get register??

• pradeep rao malyala

sir , i return mocktest of mission r&d but due to some problems i didnot written the main exam but i want to join this course .

• M. Manoj kumar

How to register in mission r n d. Please give me reply.

• M. Manoj kumar

Hello sir,
    I am studying b. tech third year in chennai. How xan i register and start in this platform. I hope u will reply.
    Thank you.